MB Mechanical is pleased to have established long standing and successful project-based relationships with many well known Maine and New England-based companies. Clients include:
Ameresco Energy Services
Maine General Hospital
University of Southern Maine
Cozy Harbor Seafood
Portland Public Schools
University of New England
Florida Power & Light
New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
City of Portland
Portland School District
The following list of successfully completed projects are prime examples of MB Mechanical Contractors' Qualifications:
Ameresco Energy Servcies
• Fabricated various stainless steel piping skids used to extract landfill gas to be used as fuel source in Woodland Meadows power plant
• City of Portland, Maine (EMC4): Performed boiler room energy upgrades to several schools and municipal buildings.
• Installation of B&W 60,000 lbs/hr 300 psi D-type water tube boiler, including controlled demolition and disposal of existing 40,000 lbs/hr water tube boiler and 700 HP fire tube boiler
• Reconfigure piping in the 120,000 lbs/hr central heating plant including the installation of a new full capacity deareator and feedwater pumps
• Natural Gas conversions of Boilers #2 and #3
• Various large underground steam and condensate distribution projects including new service to Watson Arena and the replacement of the main line from Hubbard Hall to Coles Tower.
• Complete overhaul of (2) 40,000 lbs/hr B&W boilers including new tubes, refractory and casing.
• Complete overhaul including new tubes, refractory, inner/outer casing and piping on (2) 40,000 lbs/hr Nebraska water tube boilers. Installation of new 120,000 Ibs/hr deareator and feedwater pumps.
Maine General Hospital (Seton Campus)
• Emergency replacement of entire boiler plant after catastrophic boiler explosion, including (2) new Hurst 300 HP 150 PSI firetube boilers and the controlled demolition and disposal of (2) existing Keeler water tube boilers.
Calpine (Westbrook Energy Center)
• Design and construction of new feedwater heating system for (2) 500,000 lbs/hr NEM Heat Recovery Steam Generators.
FP&L Energy (Wyman Station)
• Install new #4 boiler Warm Standby System
• Install new feedwater heater for 4,400,000 lbs/hr Foster Wheeler steam generator